Chimney Professional Wanted – Full-Time
Find yourself working among one of the top professional chimney and fireplace service companies in the area. At Jack Pixley Sweeps, we pride ourselves on top notch quality and customer service. With our company you will have ample opportunity for growth as you learn a long admired trade.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Ability to write inspections and reports using clear and concise grammar and trade specific language
- Desire to learn and grow
- Ability to climb ladders with no fear of heights
- Ability to lift a minimum of 80 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime if needed during busy season
- Ability to pass certification exam within 6 months of hire
- Valid Driver’s license with no history of DUI’s, non-reconciled traffic violations etc.
- Ability to pass an employment offer drug screen and background check
- High School diploma or equivalent, college preferred
- Health and Dental
- Competitive earnings potential
Interested candidates should call our office at 763-422-0481 for more information or email your resume to email@example.com.